Primavera P6 PPM Fundamentals
The Primavera P6 Professional Project Management Fundamentals course is a comprehensive overview of the Primavera P6 Planning tool. It teaches how to create a project, add activities and relationships, assign resources, account for schedule delays and over allocated resources and analyse portfolios. As well as monitor and report project progress.
You should ideally have experience of using Primavera P6 prior to attending but it is by no means mandatory
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
The course covers the fundamental operations of P6 and how it supports project management. You will learn to :-
- Open and navigate P6
- Create a project
- Add activities
- Create relationships
- Open projects, layouts and apply filters
- Create Activities and a WBS
- Understand and apply relationships and constraints
- Allocate roles and resources to activities
- Update, schedule and report from the plan
- Assign and analyse resources
- Analyse project performance
- Execute and control the project
- Customise dashboards and the Project Workspace
DATE: 21st – 22nd Nov 2019
LOCATION: Whitehaven, Cumbria
DURATION: 2 DAYS
What’s Included ?
The Course fee includes, P6 manual (2014 edition), Lunch and other refreshments.
All candidates will be issued with an attendance certificate