This one day course will give a comprehensive overview of MS Project. You will create a project plan containing tasks, organize these tasks in a work breakdown structure containing task relationships, create and assign resources, and finalize the project to implement the project plan.
You should ideally have experience of project management concepts prior to attending but it is by no means mandatory
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Course Content :-
You will learn to :-
- Create a new project plan.
- Create a project plan containing tasks
- Explore the Microsoft Office Project environment and the various views in which you can survey a project file.
- Manage tasks by organizing them and setting task relationships.
- Manage resources for a project
- Finalize the project plan.
LOCATION: whitehaven, CUMBRIA
The Course fee includes: – MS Project manual (2016 edition), Lunch and other refreshments.
Exams & Certification
There are no exams or qualification associated with introduction to MS Project.
All delegates will be issued with an attendance certificate.